Download Current and Previous Maps
Problems viewing the PDF maps?
- These files are optimized for printing rather than on screen display.
- Map backgrounds may not display in versions of Acrobat Reader < 5.
- OS X's Preview.app has problems rendering some maps, so use Acrobat.
- If you have problems, save the maps and view them from your hard drive.
Please note that you are more than welcome to print these maps, and that
any "Do Not Print" watermarks only refer to the first/instruction page
in order to save paper and ink.
2006-07-21 Cambridge Pocket Map Update
This intermediate map includes corrections for most printed map errata.
2006-04-27 Cambridge Pocket Map - Errata
Our first edition!
Look for it in
or contact us to have a copy mailed to you for free.
2004-09-03 An Environmental Primer for New Students
- Print this 2-sided "flip on short-edge" and saddle-stitch
2004-09-02 Cambridge Chronicle article accompaniment
- These were produced for anyone who saw the article and was interested in a
polished sample. I'd originally hoped to have something similar included
with the article.
- These were intended for inclusion in HTGAMIT 33 but they were cut at the last minute.
Green Map Logo © 2003 Green Map System, Inc.
- The Massachusetts Department of Agriculture
has produced a map promoting agri-tourism. While the map features nearly 300
farms, et cetera, there are unfortunately only a handful inside 128.
The majority are in Western Massachusetts as one would expect, but still over
three dozen are located inside 495.
When the Camberville project was initially launched there was no electronic
version of the MassGrown map.
I therefore scanned in a portion of the map to provide a relevant sample.
The state has since updated the map, and offer an online version using Google
Maps. The older PDF is still offered here for offline use/historic interest.
Ecological Footprint Cartogram
- A map designed to
better convey ecological footprint results, that is humanity's consumption
of natural resources.